Privacy Impact Assessments
Privacy Impact Assessments are an integral part of taking a privacy by design approach. Privacy impact assessments are a tool that we use to identify and reduce the privacy risks of projects. A privacy impact assessment can reduce the risks of harm to individuals through the misuse of their personal information. It can also help us to design more efficient and effective processes for handling personal data.
Please see below examples of where the CCGs have undertaken Privacy Impact Assessments as part of our project work:
- Ardens Privacy Impact Assessment Version 1.pdf
- Care Homes and SystmOne Privacy Impact Assessment Version 1.pdf
- Family History Risk Assessment Software Privacy Impact Assessment Version 7.pdf
- Golden Hello Privacy Impact Assessment Version 4.pdf
- Integrated Personal Commissioning Privacy Impact Assessment Version 1
Your Health Records
When we have the right information about your health, whenever and wherever it is needed, we can provide better, safer care.
Health records held in one part of the NHS or social care haven’t always been available to all of the people caring for you. Now we are developing a new, shared health record. Health and care professionals will use one system to give them essential information about your health. It will be faster, up to date and secure.
Please see below for more information: